Springboard aims to support the development of sustainable communities, where people have the skills needed for work and life.
The charity operates across the north east, with bases in Hartlepool, Peterlee, Sunderland, Hetton, Jarrow and Allenheads.
Springboard provides a wide range of opportunities through Apprenticeships, flexible Study programmes and Springboard Works (our project to support unemployed people back to the world of work).
At the heart of Springboard are our values –
We will –
- Enable people, whatever their needs, to achieve their aims
- Develop skilled and employable learners, ready for work and life
- Ensure an accessible service is available to meet the identified needs of all our customers
- Apply the highest standards of quality in all we do
- Embrace the diverse nature of the communities where we work and provide a positive environment for achievement
- Support economic development in our region
- Innovate to meet the needs of those we work with
- Recognise that business success is essential for our future work
Springboard is an Investor in People, holds the Matrix Award for Information, Advice & Guidance AG and is a Disability Confident Symbol User.
Springboard (Sunderland Trust) is a registered charity no. 519650 and is a company limited by guarantee registered in England under no. 2121694
Springboard is an Investor in People, holds the Matrix Award for IAG and is a Disability Awareness Symbol User.
Springboard creates opportunities for people to take an active part in the life of their community.
Springboard Sunderland Trust is a registered charity no. 519650 and is a company limited by guarantee registered in England under no. 2121694.
Working with others: Springboard Subcontracting Fees and Charges Policy.
Our service standards can be viewed here.
Our Career Education and Guidance programme can be viewed here.
Our complaints and appeals policy can be viewed here.