Springboard aims to support the development of sustainable communities, where people have the skills needed for work and life.
Springboard offers a wide range of opportunities through Apprenticeships, flexible Study Programmes and Springboard Works across the whole of the North East.
Springboard has recently just launched Sunderland Futures, our specialist and personalised alternative education provision to provide educational support to those with mental and physical disabilities and their families.
– Enable people, whatever their needs, to achieve their aims
– Develop skills and employable learners, ready for work and life
– Ensure an accessible service is available to meet the identified needs of all our customers
– Apply the highest standards of quality in all we do
– Embrace the diverse nature of the communities where we work and provide a positive environment for achievement.
– Support economic development in our region
– Innovate to meet the needs of those we worth with
Springboard encourage donations from both businesses and individuals, and by donating you are supporting our vital work in deprived communities, and working with those individuals who need additional help and support.
If you would like to speak to our fundraising team about a donation please call 0300 003 7073 or email our Fundraising Officer Charlotte Hunter, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to send a cheque donation please send it to our head office:
Rivergreen Industrial Estate
Springboard also offers lots of volunteering opportunities, from working in our Hetton Lyons Country Park, to helping out at our various offices, or lending a hand at one of our community events.
If you would like to speak to our fundraising team about volunteer opportunities please call 0300 003 7073 or email our Fundraising Officer Charlotte Hunter, email@example.com