Springboard work closely with various schools around the North East of England. Springboard offer support, information, advice and guidance to students exploring their options after Year 11.
Springboard can offer various support in the formats below;
- Class/Year assemblies – presentations on Springboards offer or about Apprenticeships
- Open Events/Career Fairs – we are keen to engage with young people breaking down barriers and offering guidance on a range of post 16 route ways
- Site visits – Students can visit our locations for tour of our in house facilities and vocational areas and speak with relevant staff about their progression from school.
- One-to-One – Springboard is happy to talk to students on an individual basis
- Workshops – Springboard can offer bespoke workshops to groups of learners including mock interviews, CV workshops, understanding the labour market and many more.
Springboard also have the capacity to accommodate Alternative Education for those aged between 14-16 and may be disengaged from mainstream provision. Please contact us to accommodate Alternative Education as all cases are assessed on an individual basis.
If you’re interested in any of these support tools please contact email@example.com